Health and hygiene guidelines:
.To keep you, and your patient safe, avoid leaving your home as much as possible, except to buy food, medicine, or receive medical services
If you must leave the home:
– Keep a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet) from person to person, as much as you possibly can.
– A gathering of more than 10 people is prohibited.
– Public transportation should be avoided, as much as possible.
Hygiene Directives according to Israel's Ministry of Health:
– Wash hands with soap and water as often as possible, especially when entering and exiting
– Ensure the house is constantly ventilated- keep windows open.
Even while at home ensure a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet) from person to person.
Bituach Leumi is planning on purchasing protective equipment for caregivers- we will update
Please notify Matav staff if;
1. If you enter quarantine – follow the directives of the Ministry of Health
2. If your patient, or another person living in the home, enters quarantine.
3. In case you are ill, or have fever.
Israel's Population and Immigration Authority and Ministry of Labor Guidelines for those residing and working from home:
– Every exit from home should be avoided as much as possible- the senior population is very vulnerable and it is important to protect them.
– Try to stay at home as much as possible even on days off and avoid going on vacation.
– An employee who remains and works on their day off will be paid in accordance with the law.
– An employee who is not required to work and uses that day as a day off in the patient's home is not entitled to an additional payment.
We remind you that your agency (Tagid) is responsible for enforcing Israel's Population and Immigration Authority's procedures, and are there to answer any questions related to the placement, and regulation of your work.
Matav is here for you, and will continue to support you should have any questions, or concerns.
We are aware that these are difficult times, and we will get through this together!
Take care of your health,
Lior Strassberg, CEO